We had so much fun when it snowed. Jarom got to come home early from work. and then had a snow day the next day, and Ashlyn got to experience snow for the first time.
This is Ashlyn getting all bundled up to go build a snowman with daddy. I felt so bad for her we didn't have a hat and gloves that fit her so she ended up wearing one of my hats, and a pair of mittens she had from last year, but I think she still looks pretty cute!
This is Ashlyn getting all bundled up to go build a snowman with daddy. I felt so bad for her we didn't have a hat and gloves that fit her so she ended up wearing one of my hats, and a pair of mittens she had from last year, but I think she still looks pretty cute!
This was daddy and Ashlyn out in the snow. It was hard to tell who was having the most fun Ashlyn or daddy!
After we had built our snowman we decided to build our gingerbread house. Ashlyn loved to watch daddy put the house together, but her favorite part was putting the candy on the house. I happened to look over at her while she was putting the candy on the house, and she was licking the candy before she was putting it on the house. She knew she couldn't eat the candy, but this way she got a taste of the sweet goodness without getting in trouble with mummy.
1 comment:
Your little girl is so cute! Where you you guys live? I heard the High Desert got a huge amount of snow.
Brandee
Post a Comment