Saturday, March 14, 2009

Valentines Day 2008

Valentines day this year was so much fun. I was excited that it was a Saturday and that Jarom could be home to celebrate with Ashlyn and I. We started off the morning with heart shaped french toast and eggs.


Ashlyn was so excited when she saw the heart shaped french toast, and Jarom was just sad that I cut off the crusts, because those are his favorite part.

Well at least Ashlyn was excited!


Then later on in the day Ashlyn and I made heart shaped sugar cookies which she got to help roll out and then sprinkle sugar on.


As you can see she was pretty excited to be helping!


This was Ashlyn's valentine gift. She got a few books and a valentine shirt...


which she liked very much.


And here she is wearing her valentine shirt.


What a fun day!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Too cute! I love the French toast! Looks so yummy. Her smile is too precious!