Friday, January 22, 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas this year was so much fun! Ashlyn is at an age when she understands about Santa and presents, and decorating the house. She was so excited when I made pancakes shaped like stockings, and Christmas trees for Christmas eve breakfast.



We then got down to some holiday baking. Here Ashlyn is decorating her gingerbread men to be left for Santa Claus. I let her put on as many sprinkles as she wanted which she loved.


Christmas eve night we went over to Jarom's parents for dinner. After dinner the Christmas elves paid us a little visit and left Pajamas for everyone. Ashlyn was so excited to find the package on the doorstep.


And she loved her snowman pajamas.


Ashlyn and Nathan in their new pajamas.


I love this picture of the cousins. No one looks happy to be in this picture!


This is what we found after Santa had done his thing.



No comments: