I read you via Google Reader, so when you post-I read! (I read a ton of "new mom" blogs just to remember how it was way back then and to get a fresh perspective on life currently, so thanks for letting me in!) I think "private" kid blogs are a good idea btw, so yea for you guys! Thanks again, (the bishop's wife, @) pilokween@msn.com aka, S'mee or Betty Cooks
8 comments:
I still read it! sandbergclan@verizon.net
I still read it too! ecandreasen@yahoo.com
Invite us!! I read it!!
celeste_cc_caldwell@yahoo.com
I read you via Google Reader, so when you post-I read! (I read a ton of "new mom" blogs just to remember how it was way back then and to get a fresh perspective on life currently, so thanks for letting me in!) I think "private" kid blogs are a good idea btw, so yea for you guys!
Thanks again, (the bishop's wife, @) pilokween@msn.com
aka, S'mee or Betty Cooks
Count me in beauty-- abrie.mikkelson@gmail.com
I read it! v721jessic@yahoo.com
I still read when i remember. brandeeboren@hotmail.com
Hey Kerri! I am still here kjames158@gmail.com
Post a Comment