Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Well it finally happened!
Last night Ashlyn and I were laying in my bed watching some t.v and getting ready to go to bed. When out of nowhere Ashlyn starts throwing up all of the food she had eaten that night, which included the spaghetti I had made for dinner (I don't think I need to say anymore). Jarom and I just looked at each other as she continued to throw up all over our bed. I knew this day would come, but up until now she had never thrown up anything but milk. The smell was over powering, and since I have gotten pregnant I gag at the slightest smell. You can imagine the scene, I am trying to comfort our puking baby while gagging myself. Let's just say Jarom really stepped up to the plate. He hosed off our child, cleaned the chunks off of our bed, and then put all of our bedding in the washing machine while I stood a safe distance away. After Jarom was done cleaning Ashlyn up she was back to her usually self. I guess we will see what happens today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's nasty! Fun times. Good thing Jarom was home eh? I like that you have so many new posts and cute pictures!
Oh girl! I am so feeling for you. Abby was the queen of puke! I am so sorry. It is so hard to have to clean that up while you are about .2 seconds from adding to the pile! Don't you love being a mom!
Hi Jarom. This is Lincoln Hiatt's wife Anjane'. :) He is not much of a blogger but I told him that I came across your blog & he wanted me to say hi. We'll add your link to our blog so that we can keep up on what you guys are doing. Talk to you later!
It looks like you can't get to our blog by clicking on our name...our blog address is lincolnandanjane.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment