At the beginning of August we went down to Jaroms parents condo in Laguna Nigel and stayed for a few days. It was so nice. The weather was awesome and we had a lot of fun.
On one of the days we were there we decided to take the kids to Sea World. It was the first time they had been there and they were so excited. On our way to Sea World we drove past the San Diego temple. That is where Jarom and I got married. Ashlyn was so excited to see it in real life. (The picture isn't very good I was taking it from inside the car.)
After Sea World we drove over to Coronado. Jarom and I got engaged in front of Hotel Del Coronado on the beach. It was nice going back and being able to take the kids.
We had a really fun time and plan on doing it again next year. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Viehweg for letting us stay at the condo.
No comments:
Post a Comment