Tuesday, January 4, 2011

In July we drove up to Utah to surprise Laurel for her birthday. She knew her mum and dad were coming, but she didn't know that Jarom and I and our kids, and Jess and Todd and Luke were coming too. She had no idea we were coming the look on her face was priceless when she saw Ashlyn walking up to her apartment.

On Sunday afternoon we drove up to the Provo Temple and walked around. Ashlyn and Nathan loved walking around and looking at all the pretty flowers. Here is Laurel with Ashlyn and Luke.



All of us outside the Provo Temple.




We stayed in Salt Lake so we took a day to go walk around Temple Square.

Ashlyn inside the Tabernacle.


Inside the Visitors Center.


It is so hard to get these kids to look at the camera at the same time.


Ashlyn outside the Salt Lake Temple.





Ashlyn inside the conference center. She couldn't get over how big it was in there.


I also just realized that I need to take Nathan out of his stroller more and get him in some of these pictures too. I will have to be better about that.

2 comments:

Jessica Lynn Perkins said...

Way to blog!!! I just came here to steal some pictures from the kids in their jammies last Christmas and I was so surprised!

Kristy said...

Looking good! I love the pics from your trip. It looks like you had a great time! I really like the ones from the flower fields. i think we might have to take trip down there!