Congratulations Kerri & Fam! That is GREAT! A lot of times I think I am ready to have #2 and then our little girl does something and I start to rethink :) Hope you're feeling great! Love-Carly
Yay, you guys!! I didn't even know you were expecting. That's what happens when you live in the middle of nowhere. Congratulations, and really, #2 is no big whoop!
6 comments:
Congratulations Kerri & Fam! That is GREAT! A lot of times I think I am ready to have #2 and then our little girl does something and I start to rethink :) Hope you're feeling great!
Love-Carly
Yay, you guys!! I didn't even know you were expecting. That's what happens when you live in the middle of nowhere. Congratulations, and really, #2 is no big whoop!
yay! I forgot that was this week! How fun! I like how you can see the spine and stuff on the second picture!
Congrats to both of you! Ray and I are so thrilled, gosh so many little spirits coming right now. It's so exciting, yay!!! (Oops, not us... lol).
Congrats! I hope you are feeling good!
Congrats! I didn't know you were pregnant. I check your blog from time to time and I'm glad to see it updated!
Post a Comment